Brett Bunkall has practiced Social Security Disability law for the past six years. During that time he has won hundreds of hearings. Prior to working for Cannon Disability Law he practiced family law and he is admitted to practice law in both Idaho and Utah. Recently, he was voted a member of the Utah Legal Elite in the "Up and Coming" category. He is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives. He is also interested in environmental causes and enjoys hiking and running.
"Working with disabled clients gives me great satisfaction," he states. "At the end of the day, I know we do our best to help our clients win their benefits so they can care for their families. Our clients work hard their whole lives and when they become disabled, they deserve to be paid the benefits that they worked for. Knowing we make a difference in people's lives makes me happy I work at Cannon Disability Law."
- Admitted in Idaho, 2007
- Admitted in Utah, U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, 2011
- S. J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah, J.D., 2007
- University of Utah, B.S., Political Science, 2004
- Award, 2017 Utah Legal Elite, "Up and Coming," by Utah Business Magazine
- Member, National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, 2013-17
- Recipient, Wallace Stegner Environmental Law Certificate, 2007
- Executive Editor, Journal of Land, Resources, and Environmental Law, 2006
- Treasurer, Natural Resources Law Forum, 2004-2005